Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is Sahaj Marg(tm)'s Medium Named: Catherine, Cheryl (Chérie), Or ...?

Hi all...

I just received an e-mail which claims that Sahaj Marg(tm)'s Medium is not named: Catherine but is actually called: Cheryl ... or in French: Chérie.

I would like some comments and some feedback on this ... Do any of you know "for sure" what the real name of the "anonymous French Lady Medium" is?


We know it is a "she", and that "she" is "not a professional", because Chari says so on his "An Invitation" :

A medium, who is not a professional, has passed on these messages to me after my Master gave orders that they be made available to me. She is a sister-abhyasi of the Sahaj Marg system of spiritual practice. I have recorded messages from four sources, all of them beloved to me, and all beyond question.

See also: The Sahaj Marg Bible? ... , According to Whom??

Do you know the full name of the Sahaj Marg(tm) Medium ??


An altered copy of the Request:

From:
Priya (not real name)
Date:
October 21, 2010 4:36:47 AM
To: 4d-don

Hi Don

I have had some information that the medium who received
messages for "whispers" is a French women called Cheryl
(cherie in French). I remember when a story about
Catherine was on your blog someone commented that they
knew the medium who received the messages and it wasn't
"Catherine". I don't know how credible my source is but
one way of finding out is putting a short statement on
your blog asking if anyone knows this is true?

If it is true then I know my source is credible and
will have more information for you. If not I can
disregard all the information.

But I wouldn't want my name of (name blanked out) to
be associated with the story could it be anonymous?


Priya (not real name)

.
.
.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

@ DON
as tu les textes écrits des discours de chari des 12 et 14 octobre ?

4d-Don said...

Salut Alexis...

Non... Je l'ai écouté (une partie) sur-ligne... Ce discours ressemble plusieurs d'autres discours de Chari ... Je pense qu'il réptète le même discours. ;-)

Don ...