Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From Sahaj Marg to the Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon, (the Moonies)!

Received this "comment" on Autobiography of Ram Chandra Blog (comments at end of first article: Quotes and Comments (un-dated May 4, 2008).


From: Peter Nordquist,

Peter was apparently an abhyasi of Sahaj Marg, in 1974, in New York State, USA, and he left Sahaj Marg to join the Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon (the Moonies).

Maybe Peter can let us know how many "Abhyasis" of Sahaj Marg have left the SRCM of Babuji and joined the "Moonies" before this date (1974-1983). How many have left SRCM (California-1997) and joined the "Moonies" (1997-2010) ? How many after this article and this date will leave Chari's SRCM (California-1997) and Sahaj Marg (tm) and join the MOONIES?

Maybe "Rose" will now see some parallels with her experience of Sahaj Marg, (the spiritualism, the Mediums, the predictions, etc...) and what seems to be a more common phenomenon than at first appeared ... Peter (and his preceptor) seems to be into "spiritualism" (communicating with the spirits of the dead) and the worship of a "personality", a cult figure! ...

Would the real "SPECIAL PERSONALITY" please stand up!!


The Comment:


Peter has left a new comment on your post "Quotes and Comments (updated May 4, 2008)":

Very Interesting. Rev. Moon is the Divine Personality. Sahaj Marg spirit world pushed me to Rev. Moon, the higher teacher, already in 1974. As Ram Chandra said, "It is the duty of any good teacher to push their student to the higher level teacher." Do you know Rama Krishnan, Dave Bolevice, Jim Metz, Dan Neary, Lucy Delatori by any chance?

Anyway, Rama was my preceptor at RPI, Troy NY in 1973-74. Before I left for my Unification Church workshop at the end of that school year, I visited Rama. He told me I wasn't coming back, and proceeded to make a list of all the preceptors in Canada and America, with their phone numbers, and gave it to me. He said he didn't know why he was giving it to me, but only that the Master was directing him to do so. He told me that I had a special connection with the Master, that he didn't know what it was, but he was telling me that I had it. The Real Master of course is Heavenly Father. Check out my Unification of Religions based on Kabbalistic Tree of Life diagrams:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nordavinci/sets/72157612794700849/show/

in which I quote Ram Chandra, Vivekananda who are working with me from the spirit world...(probably working with you too) and of course Rev. Sun Myung Moon ... the Messiah, Matreya Buddha, Madhi, etc.


Google
: "Kabbalistic Tree of Life", for more information on the "Jewish" connection!! ...
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kindly tell us: What happened to Navneet? I remember the information about risks for his life.