Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Training the Proselytizers at SRCM (California), 1997

Taken from Elodie's blog: Pour Que Vive Le Sahaj Marg, (See the comments)

Good morning,

Cricri received a pamphlet from an anonymous source (an abhyasi, a close one?) He sent it to me. In this booklet, the Centre de Lyon (France) invites all abhyasis who wish to attend to a 2-day training coaching for better communication on Sahaj Marg. It affects four themes:
-- Exchanges with the family
-- Exchanges in a social or professional setting
-- Informal reception center
-- Formal presentation on Sahaj Marg

It seems to me that I have already heard of such practices. This reminds me of some Christian missionaries going to evangelize the colonies. Closer to us, it recalls the American evangelists, accustomed to new methods of communication. Methods worthy of the CIA.
As Cricri said, it shows once again "the activist and delirius proselytizing" of the Shri Ram Chandra Mission.

Affectionately
Elodie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Don

I want your phone number.I want to talk to you personally. pl.give me.

Regards.

4d-Don said...

Rajan...

You can reach me personally and in privacy at: (Junk mail is filtered but I will allow your messages to go through under "RAJAN")

don-4d-don@Hotmail.com

Don...

Anonymous said...

Mr.Don

I shall speak to you after some time.
i have noted your e-mail id.

regards.


rajan